In this post, you will get the 12th Class question paper of the 2020 exam. The students who are going to appear in the Intermediate exam next year can download this previous year question paper.
After downloading the question paper you will be able to analyze the examination pattern and the level of the question paper, and that can be very helpful in the preparation of your upcoming exam.
You will be able to download a scanned pdf file of the question paper, but If you are looking for any specific question of the 2020 exam then, I also have written all the questions in this post, so you can search through the post for any specific question(s).
Bihar Board Class 12th Exam Question Paper Pattern
The BSEB has changed the exam pattern for the academic year 2020-21.
As per the new model papers, a total of 50 percent choice will be provided in the question papers.
- The question paper consists of 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each.
- One should attempt 50 questions which would carry a total of 1 mark.
- Along with objective type questions, students have to attempt at least 15 short answers out of 30 which would carry 2 marks each.
- Students need to attempt only 4 long answer type questions out of 8.
- Candidates will get an extra 15 minutes of time for the reading question paper.
12th Question Paper pdf Download 2020 Exam Bihar Board