Google AdSense Valuable inventory no content problem Solved –
If you have applied for AdSense but AdSense rejected your site for the reason that your site is not ready to show ads:
Valuable Inventory: No content
As stated in our program policies, we may not show Google ads on pages with little to no value and/or excessive advertising until changes are made. This includes hosted ad pages or pages without content.
|Solved: Google AdSense “Valuable inventory: no content”|
In this post, you will learn how you can solve the Valuable inventory No content issue.
There may be many reasons for this rejection:
- Make sure your site has at least 20 – 25 unique posts with 500 – 600 words.
- Make sure you have submitted the sitemap to the Google search console and some of your posts have indexed in Google.
- Make sure your site MUST be without www, e.g. – example.com or your site should automatically redirect from non-www (https://example.com) to www (https://www.example.com) when it is searched on google.
- If your site is not opening without www or your site is not redirecting from non-www (https://example.com) to www (https://www.example.com) automatically, then AdSense will NEVER approve your site.
- To resolve this issue you have to make some important changes in your blogger settings and DNS management settings.
- Make sure your robots.txt file has not the following lines. If you find these lines then remove them.
Now replace https://www.example.com by your site’s URL in the above-given robots.txt
To replace the robots.txt from your site, Go to the Blogger settings> Click on ‘search preferences’ after that you will see “Custom robots.txt” option click on ‘edit‘ (see screenshot below).
Now replace your robots.txt file by the above given robots.txt file and click on ‘save changes’.
After replacing your robots.txt file you have to submit it to the Google search console.
Go to Google search console Click on URL inspection in the left side menu bar of your screen.
Now enter your site’s URL then enter /robots.txt after your site’s URL. Example: https://www.Example.com/robots.txt & press the enter button.
Now click on REQUEST INDEXING to get indexed your robots.txt file by google.
Now the robots.txt file will be indexed by Google within 24 hours.
- Last and the most important point is: Your template may be responsible for this problem. Make sure your site’s template should not be very complex, use the simple template with required gadgets like Search this blog, Recent posts, Blog Archive, Categories, Pages, Labels, Popular, etc.
|Your posts should look like this on the homepage.|
Your posts should look like this on the homepagebecause there is “read more” button is available and AdSense can easily review your posts.
|This type of template is not good for AdSense.|
This type of template is not good for AdSense because there is no “read more” button that’s why AdSense is unable to review your posts and they reject your site for “Valuable inventory: no content”.
If you want AdSense approval for your site then your site should also follow Google’s webmaster quality guidelines –
- Make pages for users, not for search engines.
- Don’t create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
- Don’t participate in link schemes designed to increase your site’s ranking or PageRank.
- Don’t employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Don’t load pages with irrelevant words.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings.
- If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
- Advertising and other paid promotional material added to your pages should not exceed your content.
- Avoid pages with more advertising than publisher-provided content.
- Make sure your site adds value. Publishers are not allowed to create multiple pages, sub-domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content. [i.e. – Don’t create the same content or post in two different languages.]
- You should provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit their site first.
- If your site doesn’t meet these guidelines may be removed from the search index and have AdSense ads disabled.