Google AdSense Valuable inventory no content problem Solved –
If you have applied for AdSense but AdSense rejected your site for the reason that your site is not ready to show ads:
Valuable Inventory: No content
As stated in our program policies, we may not show Google ads on pages with little to no value and/or excessive advertising until changes are made. This includes hosted ad pages or pages without content.
In this post, you will learn how you can solve the Valuable inventory No content issue.
There may be many reasons for this rejection:
Make sure your site has at least 20 – 25 unique posts with 500 – 600 words.
- Make sure you have submitted the sitemap to the Google search console and some of your posts have indexed in Google.
- Make sure your site MUST be accessible without www, e.g. – example.com or if you are using www then your site should automatically redirect from non-www (https://example.com) to www (https://www.example.com).
- If your site is not opening without www or your site is not redirecting from non-www (https://example.com) to www (https://www.example.com) automatically, then AdSense will never approve your site.
- To resolve this issue you have to make some important changes in your blogger settings and DNS management settings.
- Make sure your robots.txt file has not the following lines. If you find these lines then remove them.
User-agent: * Disallow: /comments/feed/ Disallow: /archives/ Disallow: /preview/ Disallow: /search User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Allow: / User-agent: Googlebot-Mobile Allow: / User-agent: * Allow: / Sitemap: https://www.example.com/sitemap.xml
Now replace https://www.example.com by your site’s URL in the above-given robots.txt
To replace the robots.txt from your site, Go to the Blogger settings> Click on ‘search preferences’ after that you will see “Custom robots.txt” option click on ‘edit‘ (see screenshot below).
Now replace your robots.txt file by the above given robots.txt file and click on ‘save changes’.